Pre-graduation internship accepted for PLAB

U r welcome ali
Hello Dr Watson. I'm also a China MBBS who did his internship in Pakistan. I was wondering what we have to write about rotations when I read on ecfmg website

https://iwa2.ecfmg.org/instruct.asp

item 21. Clinical Clerkships
The term clinical clerkships refers to that period in your medical education in the clinical disciplines during which, as a medical student, you gained practical experience in hospitals or clinics through rotations, pregraduate internships, etc.

To enter a clinical clerkship, click "Add." To edit or delete a clinical clerkship, select the clinical clerkship from the list and click "Edit" or "Delete." When you have entered all your clinical clerkships, click "Next" to continue.

Item 21 A. Add Clinical Clerkship
For all clinical clerkships, select the clinical discipline from the list, and enter the name of the hospital/clinic, the hospital/clinic address, and the name of the physician who supervised the clinical clerkship. You must also provide the dates of the clinical clerkship.

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hi
You will write about internship rotations you did in Pakistan and give their details such as hospital and start and end date of internship rotation.
E.g: discipline = medicine, supervisor = Dr. Watson [emoji14], hospital = pfmsg hospital ;), start date / end date
I hope you got the point.

aleeza

hi dr watson....would u plz tell me where to get CGS from bcz most people take it from PMDC but they dont give without housejob and do GMC accept it if i take from my university?? please reply

@aleeza yes GMC would accept from university too.
@coolboy101 can u plz tell us any link having such info?
Well gsc can be only issued by a medical council whom you are registered with. But if you aren't registered with any body how come you are required to submit that? That's a common sense question. And besides all people in Pakistan lie that you can't sit for plab. You can sit but you can't be sure to get job offers later. And you can't be sure that you will get into clinical specialties.

Beri Beri

Hello folks, I'm seeking some information on how to get a certificate of good standing (CGS) for GMC registration from their universities in china?
i graduated in 2014, is it even possible to get one?

Ozlight

Does character certificate has to do something with gsc?
Character certificate issued from university after graduation.. Will it stands for gsc?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
@Ozlight you may ask from GMC please as this is still unclear that what should a fresh graduate do for GMC CGS

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tapatalk

Nasar

Is it possible to get fy 1 post easily after clearing plan and without any registration of country?

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
@Nasar please refer to my earlier answer i.e please ask GMC ...
yes it is possible to get FY1 without registration from any other country provided you get GMC registration

Nasar

hello dr watson
someone can get full registration in uk....with only showing pre graduation internship certificate there?i am asking this for those who are not yet registered in home country

Konfused

Leecher
Hello guys .I am a graduate from china and only did pregradute intership in pmdc recognized hospital. I applied for gmc full reg .I have only done pregraduate internship .they responded with this .what should I do now ..how am I get these letters
  1. Confirmation from the regulator in Pakistan that your pre graduate internship from 10 February 2009 to 8 February 2010 was acceptable to be undertaken without registration.
  2. Confirmation from the regulator in China that you completed an acceptable pattern of internship given that all rotations were done outside of the country.
  3. ....NOW how do I tackle these. I do not know what to do.please guys tell me what do .what should I write to gmc

Konfused

Leecher
Hello guys .I am a graduate from china and only did pregradute intership in pmdc recognized hospital. I applied for gmc full reg .I have only done pregraduate internship .they responded with this .what should I do now ..how am I get these letters
  1. Confirmation from the regulator in Pakistan that your pre graduate internship from 10 February 2009 to 8 February 2010 was acceptable to be undertaken without registration.
  2. Confirmation from the regulator in China that you completed an acceptable pattern of internship given that all rotations were done outside of the country.
  3. ....NOW how do I tackle these. I do not know what to do.please guys tell me what do .what should I write to gmc