my PMDC Exam experience 2013

Dr.nasarlrh

2013 brought me two success of passing step 1 and step 2. And at end of 2013 I failed step 3.. For step 1 I studied: anatomy :short snell, Kaplan anatomy , high yield embryo. Physiology : BRS and my university notes, biochem: faiq Ahmad, pathology: Kaplan, radicoulously simple microbiology, pharma: Kaplan , community:,nauman hashmi, forensic: nasib rawan

Dr.nasarlrh

@smokey:: step 2 experience:: the exam was with lumhs university .. I studied for 5 months regularly from 9 am to 9 pm, taking lunch, tea, pray break Ofcourse.. The books I followed was Kaplan series for medicine,gynae obs and peads. Psychiatry from usmle step 2 first aid.. Derma from usmle step 2 first aid.. Ent from udaipurwala selective topics of Pmdc. Eye from jatoyi selective topics of Pmdc.. Surgery from harald ellisis book of surgery .. And I didn't study behavioral sciences ...

shakeel

2013 brought me two success of passing step 1 and step 2. And at end of 2013 I failed step 3.. For step 1 I studied: anatomy :short snell, Kaplan anatomy , high yield embryo. Physiology : BRS and my university notes, biochem: faiq Ahmad, pathology: Kaplan, radicoulously simple microbiology, pharma: Kaplan , community:,nauman hashmi, forensic: nasib rawan
Thanks bro for sharing your exam experiance with juniors like me...how much time its take to go through these books...
best of luck for your step 3...viva

Last edited by a moderator:

rahmat5796

and could You plz tell what made u fail in step 3? I mean what was the missing points in ur preparation for step 3 or on the exam day? plz share it, so will help students in the coming step 3