NEB Exam Q: Looking for Quick Suggestion Regarding Housejob Structure

forensicXpert

Leecher
After Fighting with Luck & PMDC morons Finally we are on track to start HouseJob .

I just want to Know HosuJob Criteria to follow
Quick Outline which so far i know

4 Modules

Ist: General Medicine ( 3 Months Minimum )
2nd Modules Allied Subjects => Like 2 Months Pedis + 1 Month Psychiatry

3rd Module: General Surgery ( 3 Months )
4th And Final Allied or Sub-Specialty
Like ( 3 Months) Urology, Artho, Radiology etc

Please Confirm me If these are accurate to start with or any Changes if you know Will be appreciated

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
There are 2 groups of modules having 3 modules each.
In 1st group, 3 months medicine, 2 months Pedia and 1 month psychiatry
In 2nd group, 3 months surgery, 2 months ortho, urology or any surgery allied. 1 month in radiology. Females have to go for gyne and obs for 2 months.
This info is to the best of my knowledge, moreover you can also confirm at time of application from the HR department of the hospital you are applying.
At end if housejob there will be assessment exam and if you clear the exam then pmdc will accept the housejob certificate after providing exam clearance from the concerned hospital.

Last edited:

Rana Irfan

It all depends from which hospital u r doing ur house job...I did my house job from DHQ SIALKOT and I made my house job certificate of 6 months surgery and allied and 6 months medicine and allied and it worked....now u have to take an assessment/exit exam after house job and u ll get the permanent rmp only after u pass this exam

There are 2 groups of modules having 3 modules each.
In 1st group, 3 months medicine, 2 months Pedia and 1 month psychiatry
In 2nd group, 3 months surgery, 2 months ortho, urology or any surgery allied. 1 month in radiology. Females have to go for gyne and obs for 2 months.
This info is to the best of my knowledge, moreover you can also confirm at time of application from the HR department of the hospital you are applying.
At end if housejob there will be assessment exam and if you clear the exam then pmdc will accept the housejob certificate after providing exam clearance from the concerned hospital.
I think this exit exam after house job has been removed or am I wrong.Does it still exist Dr Watson.Is this exam only for foreign graduates or grads of Pakistani med schools too.

drryan

Thank you Dr.Ryan once again.Have you got the Step 3 exam date.I hope and pray its announced quickly.
No official announcement but there has been a notice circulating on PFDA page on FB.
May be on monday it will be released on PMDC site. Lets see.

No official announcement but there has been a notice circulating on PFDA page on FB.
May be on monday it will be released on PMDC site. Lets see.
I pray that its announced quickly and that you pass it with ease.My prayers are with you .
Thank you again and Good Luck.