IRELAND Dental Council Exam Exemption

drnishi

kindly some one can tell me what i have to do if i want to practice in ireland as a dentist right now i have BDS degree and 7 years of experience as a dentist in pakistan.i heard that PRES exam can be skipped if u want to do general practice in ireland.and the way to do that u have to do house job in certain departments like surgery medicine.but what i have to do to skip that exam and practice in ireland.any help will be appreciated.thanks

MMU

Hi, I also graduated form Pakistan 8 years ago and I'm going to give the dental council exam in 2015. I will be very interested if someone needs a study partner

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Please post your study partner offer in study partner forum. Look on the main page at the bottom

dentist_85

Leecher
asa i have done
Hi, I also graduated form Pakistan 8 years ago and I'm going to give the dental council exam in 2015. I will be very interested if someone needs a study partner
bds 6 yes back..i need aparter for exam of dental council in ireland ang guide which are recomended books......my email

hani13

Leecher
I completed my bds in 2015. I wil be sitting the dental council exam of ireland in 2016 inshallah. Any help/ guidance wil be highly appreciated.

Yeelein

Leecher
Dear all,
May I enquire if anyone has experience sitting for the Irish dental council registration exam? I would like to know more about the dates that you have sat for the part 1 and part 2 exams so that I could formulate a study timeline. Also, I would be very grateful for any tips on passing the exam. Thank you in advance.

Dentist2791

Leecher
I completed my bds in 2015. I wil be sitting the dental council exam of ireland in 2016 inshallah. Any help/ guidance wil be highly appreciated.
Doesn't Irish council needs 3 years of experience before you can go for their registration exams?

Church19

Leecher
In order to prepare for the Bar Exam, purchase or find the test prep apps or other materials that can help you to pass the test in the right way. I had taken this test in last year and personally I preferred joining online course. It was a good decision as I have now passed this test with really good score.

Church19

Leecher
In order to prepare for the Bar Exam, purchase or find the test prep apps or other materials that can help you to pass the test in the right way. I had taken this test in last year and personally I preferred joining online course. It was a good decision as I have now passed this test with really good score.