Internship in Peshawar

safi_859

Can anybody tell me plz which hospital in Peshawar can allow mbbs students to do internship and to apply for internship what documents I need to bring from china and also PMDC,plz list the hospitals at Peshawar ,and also tell me plz is it for free or they need money,plz list complete information related to procedure of appliance because many students are confused ,,,hope it will also help many other students and plz also share information related to kpk I can't find many things related to our province,I appreciate you bro for this work ,,after this topic I need to post another post which will be really beneficial for all students graduate from china

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wazir

Govt.lady reading hospital and hayat abad medical complex were accepting internees before ,now i have no any idea .procedure is that: get NOC from your university ,go to the relative department where you want do internship and you have to write an appliction to the incharge of department.when the incharge agrees and signs your application then you have to go to PGMI(HMC) where you have to pay fee for intrernship and you will be given the office order by Dean.Bring that office order to your unit and enjoy internship.the behaviour of PGMI(HMC) where few bullshit people are sitting and wasting your time in asking irrelevant questions though wont affect your process but will delay it.

safi_859

Thx bro,my bro plz tell me one more thing Did I need pmdc NOC or not or just university NOC,and bro how they treat Chinese students ,although I was a student of govt college Peshawar got 859/1100 marks,matric 717/900,but I don't know how they will treat me when I go back and don't know they will teach me in a well way ,having any schedule for internship students or not,and Bro as I study from china so is there any academy at Peshawar so that during internship time I wanna attend academy to overcome my weakness,plz bro you can add my whatsapp if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
thanks bro for ur appreciation.
Yes you need to take NOC from your university for your internship in Pakistan.
You will have to check out the hospitals whether they are offering internship now or not. As @wazir said, do check lady reading hospital and hayatabad medical complex also for internship. I do not have current news about which hospitals are offering internships. please update us when you get any info on internship.