how to fill pmdc form 4 for the experience certificate

m.f.k

Leecher
hello,

im a new member here.

i have downloaded form IV from pmdc website
the form has a lot of confusing stuff to be filled in. a little help in filling the form will be appreciated.

Regards.

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hi

The form isn't confusing, you need to fill you credentials and your experience details.

Then you need to get an affidavit from notary public, it's specimen is given below in the form. Specimen 1 is for issuance of certificate for demonstrators, medical officers etc, you need to get that printed on stamp paper fully filled in computer before print.

Instructions are given on page 3.

What exactly your confusion is, you can discuss here

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hi, I am also confused. I want to know what other specimen are fir in the form?
They are for different categories like professors, hospital management and finance department etc. Please read carefully about the specimen below each specimen heading.
You just need to fill one, not all.

m.f.k

Leecher
Hi

The form isn't confusing, you need to fill you credentials and your experience details.

Then you need to get an affidavit from notary public, it's specimen is given below in the form. Specimen 1 is for issuance of certificate for demonstrators, medical officers etc, you need to get that printed on stamp paper fully filled in computer before print.

Instructions are given on page 3.

What exactly your confusion is, you can discuss here
Can you please tell me what should i write in this specific blank space in the SPECIMEN NO.1 OF AFFIDAVIT...
'DATE of Appointment _______________'
(Should i write the date on which i started my house job? Or does it require the date of my interview.. i dont recall the date on which the interview was held.

Then the blank following this states 'Duration of appointment (from DD-MM-YY to DD-MM-YY)'
Which means i shall mention my joining date here

The next statement says:
'Department of work ________________'
Should i mention all the departments i have done my house job in? Or is it asking for something else?

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Date of appointment is the date when you started your housejob
You should write all departments in which you have done housejob.
I doubt that housejob is not counted as an experience, rather it is a training and pmdc won't issue you an experience certificate for housejob.
Why do you want to get an experience certificate against your housejob from pmdc?
(please correct me if I am wrong)