Extension of provisional RMP?

aleeza

Hi dr Watson. .I want to know the procedure of extension of prov rmp, what is the criteria, if someone starts hj 2 months late does he need to extend provisional???

machintosh

2 months have no issues . i myself was 3 months late and no issue was created . but if u really want to extend ur provisional rmp then u have to repeat the same procedure of getting provisional rmp plus u have to write down an application why u want to extend coz they will extend provisional rmp for one year .and i am sure when u will go to pmdc office for extension, by seeing 2 months only, they will say that u dont need extension . it happened with me as well .

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
No need of extension, just apply for full rmp after completing your housejob.
Same was the case with me ;)

Provisional rmp can be extended upto 3 years only for valid reasons.

Usman786

but how to get Housejob without valid RMP? as hospital will not issue Joining orders after the finishing date of RMP , you are right that pmdc officials say its not necessary , but hospital demands it.. so whats the solution?

drqureshi

Leecher
Dear Dr. Watson,

Kindly share if there is any official document or web.link to the information (rules and regulations) which you have mentioned above regarding Extension of Provisional certificate (limit of 3 years).

Thanks and regards.

drwatson

CEO
Administrator
Global Moderator
Dear Dr Qureshi
It's in rules and regulations of housejob document on pmdc website, please search in that document.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tapatalk

drqureshi

Leecher
AOA Dear Dr. Mudassir,

According to PMDC regulation 2008, Provisional Registration can be extended only once even though many PMDC workers misguide people by saying that it can be extended upto 3 years.
For reference please see attached PDF file (Pakistan registration of medical and dental practitioners regulation 2008.pdf) on page no 28 (1-iv). Snapshot of the page 28 (Page # 28.jpg) is also attached for convenience.

But I have not found any specific form for extension of Provisional Registration for PMDC or the specific list of documents necessary for it. Please share, if anyone has the information about the process how to extend provisional Registration (required form and documents) or a person who can facilitate this in PMDC.

Thanks and regards.

Attachments