1. Hi Guest, You can now earn by posting on this forum. Read details on Earn by posting on PFMSG Forum

Neb step 1 exam 2013

Discussion in 'PMDC Exams' started by smokey155193, Jan 2, 2013.

1. smokey155193

smokey155193 New Member

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    Salam.
    My humble question is that do anyone of you have any idea when will neb step 1 exam 2013 taker place.
  2. xavier

xavier Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    April or May
  3. smokey155193

smokey155193 New Member

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    Thanks a lot Xavier good your reply.
    I also thought same about it, but the thing which put me in doubt is one of my classmates friend (who passed neb) told that it will be at the end of February with step 2.
    PMDC neb section don't attend phone. so I asked here.
    How much confident are you or do you have some authentic resources, confirming step 1 will not held before April.
    Waiting for reply.
  4. xavier

xavier Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    i m sure coz i have much experience with pmdc.....they wl never take the exam after 2 months
  5. nicejutt

nicejutt New Member

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    according to last year its May i think... But elections may postpone. But its pmdc. U never know untill the date is announced officially on website....
  6. drjawad61

drjawad61 Member

Credit:
    0.00Rs
    bro ,dont expect anything good from PMDC ,officials as they are the governors and have the power to conduct exam at any time ,within 3 months or after 6 months,its upto them when their hearts wants to take the exam they will take the exam,., not sure its in april ,may or june the thing important is that you should make your revision complete in two months ,,its nothing to concern with you when the dates will arrive,whether it comes in april,or may or after elections ,just ,focus on your studies ,and start working as hard as possible,this is the only thing which will boost your confidence level ,your only and only focus should be on your studies,dates of examination at which month will come,nobody knows exactly, i wouldnt recommend you to have the assumption of exam to be in april may or june or after election,just make your aim that you have 2 months only and you have to finish your whole preparation in 2 months thats all,and if you get sufficient time ,then i think this will be a bonus for you ppl ,,to have more revision times,this is the only thing for your success ,rest its upto you bro how much you study and how much you revise,,one more thing learning the books is not difficult as much difficult is the revision so make a plan on daily basis,to have the learning and revising daily orally ,and by writting, this will correct your speelings mistakes and will help you to write in speedy in exams,