1. Hi Guest, You can now earn by posting on this forum. Read details on Earn by posting on PFMSG Forum
  2. If you do not know how to use forum then please see this thread
  3. Donate for forum upgradation. Fund to raise is 140 USD Details
  4. Medical Students can have their university's dedicated forum on pfmsg. Contact here

House Job in Dubai

Discussion in 'Middle East Careers' started by nosheen younas, Oct 4, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    can u tell me how did you apply for the house job in dubai.i m living in abudhabi or if u can provide me your cntact info i will contact you i have recently completed my studies and looking for house job kindly do advice me on this as soon as u can ......

Hello there guest. Please Register or login to view the rest of the post!

2. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    Re: pmdc good standing certificate without registration?

reply to nosheen younas
    doing house job in duabi is very simple ,they select the students ,from all the world without any fee ,without any charges ,they will give you the letter of internship also ,but for practice in dubai you must have to pass MOH or HAAD exam ,
    for processing of house job its very simmple , i am sending you the details of the relevant person ,who is the main corrdinatior of the foreign students accepting their enrollement in dubai also ,

3. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    Hey me Dr Fatima living in abudhabi same I also hav no experience of housejob wanna aply here but due to lack of information I can't do anything kindly give someone's number in abudhabi ...
    N Dr nosheen plz keep in touch as I think u r also on abudhabi ... ......

4. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    thankyou drjawad but i have read on this forum tht the internship which we call house job is given to the fresh graduates without any exam in dubai and at the end the internee is granted the experience certificate.and iif you could give me your friend's contact no.would be better to clear my doubts.
    thanks alot for your prompt reply ......

5. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    as appearing in these exams you must have an experience of atleast 2 years ......

6. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    i have similar problem i have done m BDS and housejob frm karachi.Aftr m housejb i gt married and came hre in dubai.I cant give DHA exam cz it requires three yr exprnce ad i have only one yr...i cnt wrk hre in any dentl clinic cz its not acceptble by DHA.DHA is not providng info or helpng in this regard.please guide me how shd i procedd frwrd.thankyou ......

7. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    answer to nasheen sis
    first i will ask her first ,whether to provide the number ,as i need her permission first ,secondly ,the contacts i have send to you ,she also applied the same . in abu dhabi hospitals,
    truely speaking its my good suggestion to you to ,clear your PMDC or plab ,this will give you the registratioon and easy ......

8. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    Hey Dr jawad as I hav cleared my pmdc exam this year Allhamdullah n.now want to start housejob in abubhabi kindly help me regarding this ...???? Will wait for ur prompt reply thanks ......

9. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    reply to sis fatima
    sis have you completeted your house job in ,pak or not ,if not do it in pakistan get two years experience as a medical officer in govt hospital meanwhile after that you are eligible to give MOH,HAAd, exam dubai .it takes a lot of time wassting of 2 to 3 years ,and later the preaparation also , this is the contacts number you can find on thw website,or by emailing them ,they will reply you in a week or better to call them .. this is website for complete details you check it by your self as their are lots of information regarding moh,jobs everything just check it

10. Top Poster Of Month

Credit:
    Rs
    thanks dr.jawad for your good advice.as i am already preparing for plab but i wanted to start from F2 in uk and tht is possible if i have done my house job my time will not be wasted.....and my house job will help me in plab as the test is set according to the knowledge level of a doctor who has done his/her housejob.i hope you go my point.
    i can understand that you have to ask your friends permission....if your friend got no problem thn do tell me otherwise it would not b a problem... ......